ACT Health offers various podiatry and foot care services for adults and children in the ACT and those who hold a Centrelink Pension or Healthcare Card.
Our services include:
- general podiatry treatment
- management of in-grown toenails
- biomechanical assessments
- prescription and supply of foot orthoses
- patient education
- foot care for people with diabetes
We also offer ‘Footsure’ group education sessions to ACT residents that provide foot care and foot wear tips, including how to check your feet, care for your nails and choose appropriate footwear. We welcome your family and carers to attend with you.
Our podiatry services are free but charges do apply for orthoses - a shoe insert to help support and better align the foot.
To use our services and make a booking, please see the Community Health Centres.