- 3⁄4 cup rolled oats
- 1⁄4 cup hazelnuts (roughly chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts (roughly chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup cashews (roughly chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup whole pistachios
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 eggs (lightly beaten)
- 1 tablespoon salt reduced canola margarine (melted)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄3 cup plain wholemeal flour
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoon brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 160C. Line a 20 cm square baking tin with non stick baking paper.
- Place all the ingredients together in a large bowl. Toss well until fully combined and mixture is clumpy.
- Press into prepared baking tin. Bake for 20 minutes then cover with foil and cook for another 20 minutes until firm and golden. Cool and cut into bars.
Recipe republished with permission from Nutrition Australia ACT Inc.