- 2 cups corn flakes, made into crumbs
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 500g skinless chicken breast fillets, cut into 3 cm cubes
Approx 20-30 min. Serves 4
- Place corn flake crumbs in a bowl.
- Mix eggs and milk in a bowl and whisk lightly.
- Put chicken in plastic bag with the flour and shake to coat the chicken.
- Dip each floured chicken piece first in the egg mixture and then in the cornflake crumbs.
- Place on a lined baking tray, spray lightly with oil and bake at 180 degrees for 10 - 20 minutes depending on the size of the nugget.
- You can also use commercially bought corn flake crumbs.
Family Eating Tip
Chicken nuggets are an easy dish for kids to get involved in, so let them help dip and place on the tray.