- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 bananas, soft and ripe
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1 cup wholemeal self-raising flour
- ½ cup reduced fat milk
Approx 55 minutes. Makes 12 slices
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Add oil, sugar, eggs and bananas to food processor and blend.
- Add flours and milk and mix until combined.
- Pour into a loaf tin and bake for 50 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
- add some berries or dried fruit for extra flavour and fibre
- make banana muffins by pouring mixture into a lined muffin tray and bake for 25 minutes.
Recipe republished with permission from Nutrition Australia ACT Inc.