The ACT Health Vacation Study Program gives university students the chance to complete a 6 week research placement at Canberra Health Services or ACT Health.
The program builds the capacity of students to do high value research and aligns with the vision, mission and strategic objectives of Better Together: A strategic plan for research in the ACT health system.
Who can participate
The program is open to second, third, and fourth year students who are studying:
- medical science
- nursing and midwifery
- allied health
- health economics
- value-based healthcare.
- Student applications close: 17 October 2022
- Student onboarding: 31 October to 10 November 2022
- Pre-placement workshop: 11 November 2022
- Placements: Any 6-week period between 11 November 2022 and 10 February 2023 (to be negotiated between supervisor and student)
- Final presentation session: 10 February 2023
Applications are being accepted for the following projects.
How to apply
Submit your project application form and current CV to email@example.com by Monday 17 October.
You can apply for up to 4 projects, but can only complete one placement.
For more information about the Vacation Study Program call 02 5124 4288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org