Canberra Health Services (CHS) is commissioning a new piece of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artwork that will not only hang proudly in one of our many facilities but will also ‘be embedded into the fabric of our community’ through its use across a number of CHS channels such as our corporate documents and consumer resources. The artwork is designed to:
- communicate that Canberra Health Services wants everyone to feel welcome, supported and valued as healthcare consumers, carers, and staff
- make people feel like they are a part of the Canberra Health Services community and that they are partner in the delivery of care that is exceptional
- communicate the themes of reconciliation, partnership and embody the vision, role and values of our organisation.
To ensure the artwork does just that, we want your feedback on three concepts which were painted by some very talented local Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists.
Tell us which concept you think:
- represents CHS the best
- communicates our values and what we stand for
- communicates our desire for healthcare consumers, staff and carers to feel welcome and supported?
Let us know your thoughts by completing a short survey or email your answer and any other feedback to IHSSsurveyresponse@act.gov.au (using Together Forward in the subject line).