Please check the ACT COVID-19 website for current COVID-19 testing facility information.
Anyone with serious symptoms such as difficulty breathing, chest pain or severe fever should call triple zero (000).
No appointment required
Weston Creek Walk-in Centre Respiratory Assessment Clinic
24 Parkinson St, Weston
Open 7:30am to 10:00pm daily, including public holidays
- Please use a mask and hand sanitiser available at the front door.
- Children of any age can be tested at the Weston Creek Walk-in Centre.
- Children under two years can only be seen at the Weston Walk-in Centre when a GP is rostered on shift.
- Please call (02) 5124 8080 before visiting to confirm a GP is available.
Drive Through COVID-19 Testing Clinic at Exhibition Park in Canberra
EPIC, Flemington Road and Northbourne Avenue, Mitchell
Open 9:30am to 5:00pm daily (last car accepted at 5pm) including public holidays, 7 days a week
- This clinic cannot be accessed from public transport or on foot.
- You must be a driver or a passenger in a registered motor vehicle or motorbike to attend this clinic. You will not be required to leave your vehicle.
- Children under the age of eight cannot be tested.
Winnunga Nimmityjah Respiratory Clinic
63 Boolimba Crescent, Narrabundah
Open 9:30am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday
- The Winnunga Nimmityjah Respiratory Clinic provides a culturally appropriate assessment and testing centre for First Nations people and existing clients of Winnunga. Testing is available for people of any age.
- Before visiting, please call ahead on (02) 6284 6222.
1/5 Baratta Street, Crace
Open 1:00pm to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday
1/216 Cowlishaw Street, Greenway
Open 9:00am to 1:00pm and 2:00pm to 6:00pm, Monday to Friday
For details on testing, locations and opening times visit the COVID-19 website