Congratulations to the winners of the 2019 ACT Nurses and Midwives Excellence Awards!
Last Thursday night the ACT Nurses and Midwives Excellence Awards celebrated the exemplary professional contributions of nurses and midwives from across the Territory.
Please join us in congratulating all the winners:
- Midwife of the Year – Sally McRae, Calvary Public Hospital
- Nurse of the Year – Christine Archer, Canberra Health Services
- Team of the Year – CHS Childbirth Education Research Team, Canberra Health Services
- Excellence in Clinical Practice – Juliane Samara, Calvary Public Hospital Bruce
- Excellence in Educational Practice – Leanne Ehrlich, Canberra Health Services
- Excellence in Leadership Practice – Kath Wakefield, Canberra Health Services
- Excellence in Management Practice – Lyn O’Connell, Canberra Health Services
- Excellence in Quality Improvement or Research Practice – Maureen O’Brien, Canberra Health Services
The awards were open to enrolled nurses, registered nurses and registered midwives from public and private health facilities, and community and primary healthcare sectors in the ACT.
We want to take this opportunity to also thank all nurses and midwives for their hard work and unwavering commitment to the health and wellbeing of our community.
For more information on the awards, including the 2019 winners and nominees visit health.act.gov.au/nmawards