We provide walk-in clinics every weekday. You don’t need to make an appointment. You can come to walk-in at the following times:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday – 9 am to 2 pm
- Wednesday afternoon – 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm
Allow at least two hours for your visit. Your total time in the clinic will vary depending on your health issues and how busy the clinic is. On busy days, your visit may take longer than two hours.
Walk-In Clinics up to Christmas
- Monday 17 December - 9am – 2pm
- Tuesday 18 December - 9am – 2pm
- Wednesday 19 December - 1.30pm – 3.30pm
- Thursday 20 December - 9am – 2pm
- Friday 21 December - 9am – 2pm
- Monday 24 December - No walk-in clinic. By appointment only.
We will close at 1pm Monday December 24th 2018
We re-open 9am Wednesday 2nd January 2019 and will be running extended hours walk-in clinic from 9 to 3pm.
For HIV PEP during this time, please present to Emergency
We appreciate GP referrals addressed to Dr Sarah Martin or Dr Alexandra Tyson. These can be faxed to 02 5124 8200 or bring it to the clinic with you.
For specialist HIV care we encourage you to call for an appointment rather than attend the walk-in clinic.If you prefer a booked appointment, please call us at the clinic on 02 5124 2184.
Our specialist after-hours clinics include: