Some information on this website has moved
If you can’t find what you need, it may have moved to the Canberra Health Services website. Find out more about this change.
Information about the hospitals and health centres listed below can be found on the Canberra Health Services website:
- Canberra Hospital
- Community Health Centres
- Walk-in centres
- University of Canberra Hospital
- Centenary Hospital for Women and Children
- Canberra Region Cancer Centre
- Canberra Sexual Health Centre
- Dhulwa Mental Health Unit
- Tresillian Queen Elizabeth II Family Centre
Calvary Public Hospital
Calvary Public Hospital provides acute care public health and hospital services for all people in need, particularly those living in North Canberra, Belconnen and Gungahlin.