Nursing and Midwifery Scholarship Scheme
- hold unconditional registration with the NMBA
- be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- hold a permanent position with ACT Health
- hold minimum employment with ACT Health of 1 year FTE, additional to the transition to practice year.
All applicants please note a 2 year exclusion period is now in place if you have received a Nursing & Midwifery Scholarship leading to an award in a particular specialisation.
Pre application instructions
To complete this application, you will be required to upload copies of the following documents (in Criterion 9). Please ensure that you have these documents readily available in your local drive. Save all your documents in .pdf using the format FAMILY NAME_DDMMYY_Name of Document(example: SMITH_070116_Current Payslip)
- NMBA unconditional registration certificate
- Current Payslip
- Supervisor’s recommendation
- Director of Nursing &/or Midwifery recommendation
- Fee schedule for the course you are enrolled in
- Letter of offer from the education provider (new applicants)
- ACT Health employment contract (if applicable)
- Visa Grant Notice (if applicant is Permanent Resident of Australia)