Nursing and Midwifery Scholarship Scheme
- hold registration with the NMBA
- be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- hold a permanent position with ACT public health service
- hold minimum employment with ACT public health service of 1 year FTE, additional to the transition to practice year.
All applicants please note a 2 year exclusion period is now in place if you have received a Nursing & Midwifery Scholarship leading to an award in a particular specialisation.
Pre application instructions
To complete this application, you will be required to upload copies of the following documents (in Criterion 9). Please ensure that you have these documents readily available in your local drive. Save all your documents in .pdf using the format FAMILY NAME_DDMMYY_Name of Document(example: SMITH_070116_Current Payslip)
- NMBA registration certificate
- Current Payslip
- Supervisor’s recommendation
- Director of Nursing Midwifery Recommendation. Please have the name and email contact ready to complete this criteria (Your full application will be sent to the DON for approval when you complete their name and email in the application process)
- Fee schedule for the course you are enrolled in
- Letter of offer from the education provider (new applicants)
- ACT Health employment contract (if applicable)(Mental Health Postgraduate Certificate only)
- Visa Grant Notice (if applicant is Permanent Resident of Australia)