2019 Allied Health Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme (AHPSS) Application Form
Before you begin
There are a number of documents required to successfully complete this form.
- If your profession is regulated under National Law your AHPRA registration details from the AHPRA site including:
- Practitioner name under which you are registered.
- Registration Expiry Date.
- Registration Number.
- If your profession is not subject to regulation under National Law please attach either:
- a certified copy of your current annual practising certificate issued by a relevant discipline specific board or agency;
- a certified copy of your membership, or eligibility for membership, of the relevant Allied Health Professional body. Evidence can include a certified copy of your allied health degree award.
- A copy of your current Duty Statement.
- A signed and dated letter confirming employment details including:
- Evidence of permanent employment for at least 12 months as at the Scheme closing date of 15/02/2019. Letter must confirm your appointment date with Canberra Health Services, ACT Health or Calvary Public Hospital Bruce;
- Evidence of at least 12 months continuous temporary employment with Canberra Health Services, ACT Health or Calvary Public Hospital Bruce, as at the Scheme closing date of 15/02/2019, including contract start date(s);
- Evidence of current employment classification.
- A copy of documentation from the university acknowledging your enrolment.
- A breakdown of semester tuition / course fees for your chosen subjects in 2019.
- A copy of the tertiary institution’s invoice for your Semester 1 course fees, if available.
- TWO Referee Reports.
The 2019 AHPSS Referee Report template can be downloaded here.
Please provide a copy of the 2019 AHPSS Referee Report template to each referee.
When completed these should be attached with your application by the closing date.
- A completed selection criteria.
The 2019 AHPSS Selection Criteria can be downloaded here.
Allied Health Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme (AHPSS) Secretariat
Office of Professional Leadership and Education
Telephone: (02) 5124 9545 or (02) 5124 9451
Closing date: 5:00pm Friday 15th February 2019