2019 Allied Health Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme (AHPSS) Application Form
Before you begin
This form contains a number of mandatory fields. You will not be able to move through the form until information is entered in these fields.
You will be able to save a draft of your form to access later however this draft will only be available on the workstation where you initially access the form, and the draft will only be available for 90 days.
You will be able to preview, save and print a draft of the form on the final page, after all information is added. This can be used to send to your referee for review, prior to submission.
There are a number of documents required to successfully complete this form.
- Your AHPRA registration details from the AHPRA site including:
- Practitioner name under which you are registered.
- Registration Expiry Date.
- Registration Number.
- If your profession is not subject to regulation under National Law please attach either:
- a certified copy of your current annual practising certificate issued by a relevant discipline specific board or agency;
- a certified copy of your membership, or eligibility for membership, of the relevant Allied Health Professional body. Evidence can include a certified copy of your allied health degree award.
- A copy of your current Duty Statement.
- A signed and dated letter confirming employment details including:
- Evidence of permanent employment for at least 12 months as at the Scheme closing date of 15/02/2019. Letter must confirm your appointment date with Canberra Health Services, ACT Health or Calvary Public Hospital Bruce;
- Evidence of at least 12 months continuous temporary employment with Canberra Health Services, ACT Health or Calvary Public Hospital Bruce, as at the Scheme closing date of 15/02/2019, including contract start date(s);
- Evidence of current employment classification.
- A copy of documentation from the university acknowledging your enrolment.
- A breakdown of semester tuition / course fees for your chosen subjects in 2019.
- A copy of the tertiary institution’s invoice for your Semester 1 course fees, if available.
- TWO Referee Reports.
The 2019 AHPSS Referee Report template can be downloaded here.
Please provide a copy of the 2019 AHPSS Referee Report template to each referee.
When completed these should be attached with your application by the closing date.
- A completed selection criteria.
The 2019 AHPSS Selection Criteria can be downloaded here.
Closing date: 5:00pm Friday 15th February 2019