The Clinical Educators’ (CE) Network supports allied health clinical educators to deliver high quality and sustainable clinical education across all allied health professions in the ACT.
The CE Network helps educators to:
- share knowledge in clinical education and supervision
- learn about new clinical education programs
- strengthen inter-professional learning
- develop and evaluate allied health student and trainee initiatives
- improve education outcomes across the public health sector
- liaise with key stakeholders
CE Network meetings are held every 2 months. The network is chaired by the Allied Health Clinical Education Coordinator and membership includes allied health clinical educators from across ACT Health and Calvary Public Hospital.
In professions where there is no dedicated clinical educator role, membership is extended to staff at the HP3 (or higher) level. However, your role must be directly related to clinical education.
If you would like more information on the CE Network, please contact the Clinical Education Coordinator Jennie.Yaxley@act.gov.au