ACT Health has partnered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Australia (PSA) to develop five eLearning modules for prescribers and pharmacists. The modules are accredited as part of Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
- Module 1 – Introduction to Canberra Script
- Module 2 – Patient Impact
- Module 3 – Canberra Script for Prescribers
- Module 4 – Canberra Script for Pharmacists
- Module 5 – Strategies and Case Scenarios
These modules are designed to answer questions health practitioners may have about the purpose and operation of Canberra Script as a method of reducing harm caused by monitored medicines.
Canberra Script help topics
Access Canberra Script help topics, including how to register, managing your account and using Canberra Script.
Controlled medicine helpful links