The Culture Review Implementation is overseen by key government and directorate officials, working together to ensure strong governance and success.
There are three main groups driving the program:
- The Culture Review Oversight Group
- The Culture Review Implementation Steering Group
- The Culture Review Implementation Branch
These groups work to make sure the program remains on track and delivers efficient and effective outcomes.
Culture Review Oversight Group
As the name suggests, the Culture Review Oversight Group oversees the implementation of the 20 recommendations of the Final Report: Independent Review into the Workplace Culture within ACT Public Health Services. The group also ensures a strong governance framework for the territory-wide response.
The Group’s membership includes:
- Minister for Health (Chair)
- Minister for Mental Health (Deputy Chair)
- Director-General of the ACT Health Directorate
- Chief Executive Officer of Canberra Health Services
- Regional Chief Executive Officer of Calvary ACT
- Regional Secretary of the Community and Public Sector Union
- Branch Secretary of the Australian Nursing and Midwifery Federation (ACT)
- President of the Australian Medical Association (ACT)
- Executive Director of the Health Care Consumers Association (ACT)
- President of the Australian Salaried Medical Officers Federation (ACT)
- President of the Visiting Medical Officers Association (ACT)
- Dean, College of Health and Medicine, Australian National University
- Executive Dean, Faculty of Health, University of Canberra
Culture Review Implementation Steering Group
Culture Review Implementation Steering Group supports the Culture Review Oversight Group by driving the planning, monitoring and evaluation of the cultural change process. The group also ensures there’s a focus on fostering a workplace culture where our people feel safe, supported and valued.
The Culture Review Implementation Steering Group is chaired by the Director-General ACT Health Directorate.
The membership of the Culture Review Implementation Steering Group is:
- Director-General of the ACT Health Directorate (Chair)
- Chief Executive Officer of Canberra Health Services (Deputy Chair)
- Regional Chief Executive Officer of Calvary ACT (Deputy Chair)
- Executive Group Manager, People and Culture, Canberra Health Services
- Executive Group Manager, Corporate and Governance, ACT Health Directorate
- Chief Human Resource Officer, Calvary ACT
- Executive Branch Manager, Culture Review Implementation Branch, ACT Health Directorate
Culture Review Implementation Branch
The Culture Review Implementation Branch was established to lead the system-wide implementation of the recommendations from the final report. The team provides strategic direction relating to culture change based on evidence and best practice.