Health Status of Young People in the ACT 2011
The report, the Health Status of Young People in the ACT 2011 is an initiative from the ACT Chief Health Officer.
This publication provides an overview of the health and wellbeing of young people aged 12 to 25 years in the ACT.
Health Status of Young People in the ACT
The report has been developed with a particular focus on key national indicators that are known to have a strong influence on young people’s health.
The report serves as a resource for informing the development of relevant and meaningful youth health policy, planning and program development.
|Download:||Health Status of Young People in the ACT (March 2011) (PDF File - 888k)|
In this section:
- ACT Public Health Services Quarterly Performance Report
- Chief Health Officer Reports
- National Partnership Agreement (NPA)
- Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander on Pathology Forms
- ACT Surgery Report Card
- Calvary Public Hospital Options
- Elective Surgery Waiting List Reduction Plan
- HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis C, Sexually Transmissible Infections Strategic Framework for the ACT 2007-2012
- Mental Health and Wellbeing in the ACT
- Scores on Doors Regulatory Impact Statement
- Annual Reports
- Citizen's Jury on Health Priorities 2010
- Review of Public Maternity Units in the ACT
- ACT Healthcare Survey
- Burnet Institute Report
- Cervical Cytology Register Statistical Report 2008
- Emergency Department Information System Data Integrity Summary Report
- Maternity care intention, duration and rates of breastfeeding
- Waiting Lists for Elective Surgery and Medical Treatment