Occupational Medicine Unit
The Occupational Medicine Unit offers a range of services to ACT Health staff.
Vaccination/screening clinics are available for ACT Health staff from 07:30am to 4.30pm Monday-Friday - by appointment only.
Please call (02) 6244 2321 to make an appointment.
All new staff MUST provide immunisation records to the OMU prior to commencement.
Records can be emailed to OMUACTHealth@act.gov.au
- Occupational Assessment Screening/Vaccination Procedure
- Blood Borne Virus: Occupational Risk Exposure Management
- Risk Categorisation - Information Sheet 1
- Checklist of Required Evidence - Information Sheet 2
- Risks and Consequences of Exposure and Protective Measures - Information Sheet 3
Location: Building 15, Canberra Hospital
Phone: (02) 6244 2321