Nursing and Midwifery Scholarships
ACT Health sponsors various nursing and midwifery scholarship schemes to assist with further education, travel and other forms of professional development.
In this section:
ACT Health provides scholarships to promote a positive learning environment that increases the knowledge and skill levels of staff across the Health Directorate. These scholarship programs include:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Enrolled Nursing Scholarships
- Nursing & Midwifery Post Registration Scholarships
- Mental Health Services Nursing Postgraduate Scholarships
- Positive Professional Development Pathway
- Joanna Briggs Institute Clinical Fellowship Scholarships
- Nursing and Midwifery Travel Scholarships
- Jennifer James Memorial Honours in Research Degree Scholarship
Contact the Nursing and Midwifery Office by emailing: email@example.com or phone (02) 6244 2147.