Nursing and Midwifery Scholarships
The ACT Government Health Directorate sponsors various nursing and midwifery scholarship schemes to assist with further education, travel and other forms of professional development.
In this section:
The ACT Government Health Directorate provides scholarships to promote a positive learning environment that increases the knowledge and skill levels of staff across ACT Government Health Directorate. These scholarship programs include:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Enrolled Nursing Scholarships
- Nursing & Midwifery Post Registration Scholarships
- Mental Health Services Nursing Postgraduate Scholarships
- Positive Professional Development Pathway
- Joanna Briggs Institute Clinical Fellowship Scholarships
- Nursing and Midwifery Travel Scholarships
- Jennifer James Memorial Honours in Research Degree Scholarship
Contact the Nursing and Midwifery Office by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (02) 6205 0893.