About the ACT Nursing and Midwifery Excellence Awards
The ACT Chief Nursing and Midwifery Officer, in conjunction with the ACT Nursing and Midwifery Network, industry partners and sponsors, invite nominations for the 2018 Nursing and Midwifery Excellence Awards.
The ACT Nurse of the Year, the ACT Midwife of the Year and the ACT Team of the Year will be awarded from the highest ranking excellence nominations across all categories.
Awards for excellence will be made in each of the following categories:
- Excellence in Clinical Practice: individual or team nominations
- Excellence in Educational Practice: individual or team nominations
- Excellence in Leadership Practice: individual nominations only
- Excellence in Management Practice: individual nominations only
- Excellence in Quality Improvement or Research Practice: individual or team nominations
Only one winner will be awarded from each excellence category. Award winners may represent the disciplines of nursing or midwifery or may be selected from team nominations.