Reform and Innovation
The Chief Allied Health Office leads many innovative workforce reforms.
Current and past projects include:
- Allied Health Data Working Group (2018)
- Allied Health Work Level Standards (2017)
- Evaluation of Allied Health Governance (2017)
- Establishing an Allied Health Research Network (2016-17)
- Physiotherapy Extended Scope of Practice Project (2013)
- Speech Pathology Workforce Review Project (2011)
- Radiation Therapy Extended Scope of Practice Project (2009)
- Strengthening the Occupational Therapy Workforce Project (2008)
- Providing Training for Allied Health Clinical Supervisors (2008)
- ACT Social Worker Background Paper (2007)
For more information about current projects, contact the Chief Allied Health Office on (02) 6205 0893.