Health Professional Level 3 Personal Upgrade Scheme for the Recognition of Excellence
The Guidelines and Application Package for the 2018 Round are available below. Enquiries about the HP3 Personal Upgrade Scheme should be made via your Agency’s Scheme Secretariat –see contact details below.
Applications for the 2018 round will open on Monday 30th April 2018 and close 5pm Friday 27th July 2018.
2018 Information Sessions
To assist potential applicants, a number of Information Sessions will be held–you only need to attend one of the sessions and you can elect which one you attend based on convenience. Sessions are open to any applicant from any Directorate/Calvary but we do ask that you RSVP by emailing the contact person to confirm your attendance.
Why do I need to attend?
If you are considering submitting an application in 2018 or if you are likely to be asked to support an application as a supervisor or referee you are strongly encouraged to attend and hear about Scheme expectations of applicants, supervisors and referees as well as application and assessment processes.
What will be presented?
Important information about the Scheme will be presented including:
- The 2018 Guidelines for Applicants, Supervisors and Referees
- The 2018 Application Package
- Application procedure, including requirement to register your ‘intent to apply’ with your agency’s Scheme Secretariat.
What if I am unable to attend a session?
You are strongly encouraged to contact your agency scheme secretariat to register your intent to apply -this is a recommended part of the application process. The scheme secretariat can discuss either by phone or in person your specific application and talk through the expectations of the scheme.
Friday 13th April 2018
Thursday 19th April 2018
Monday 30th April 2018
You can access the 2018 Information session PowerPoint presentation from the link below:
HP3 Personal Upgrade Information sessions 2018
Additional recommendations about applying for the Scheme are available here:
HP3 Scheme recommendations and notes
To be eligible to submit an application to the HP3 Personal Upgrade Scheme an applicant must:
- Have been continuously permanently employed in the ACT Government and/or Calvary Public Hospital Bruce for 12 months or more by the Scheme closing date (July 2018); or continuously employed on a temporary contract for at least 12 months as at the Scheme closing date; and
- Be employed at the Health Professional Level 3 classification, Pay Point 3 (HP3.3); and
- Not be subject to a current under-performance or misconduct process.
Intent to Apply
Please ensure you contact your Scheme Secretariat (listed below) to register your intent to apply. You are encouraged to complete and send to your Scheme Secretariat this intent to apply document by 30th June 2018.
Please link to intent to apply word document
Your Scheme Secretariat will then discuss either by phone or in person your specific application and talk through the expectations of the Scheme.
ACT Health-Chief Allied Health Office
or phone Fiona Marrinon on 6205 2494
or Kate Paul on Tue-Wed: 6205 3058; Th-Fri: 6174 5830
Community Services Directorate
or phone Michelle Callen on 6207 4433
Education and Training Directorate
or phone Michelle Tranda on 6205 7390
Justice and Community Safety Directorate
or phone 6205 3307
2018 Application Package
The 2018 Scheme Guidelines, application and referee reports are available at the links below.
Please note that the Document package links below are best accessed using Google Chrome. If you have any access issues please contact your Scheme Secretariat.
- 2018 Guidelines for Applicants, Supervisors and Referees
- 2018 HP3 Personal Upgrade Scheme Application Package