Community Rehabilitation Team (CRT)
The Community Rehabilitation Team is a specialised multidisciplinary allied health team.
It provides goal-orientated, time limited rehabilitation services to people residing in the ACT community and assists clients in achieving and retaining optimal functional independence while facilitating their reintegration into the community.
Clients consist of adults with neurological conditions.
CRT aims to:
- improve clients’ functional capacity;
- improve clients’ understanding of their condition;
- retrain lost or impaired skills;
- support psychosocial functioning and enhance psychological well being, particularly as it pertains to rehabilitation;
- prevent deterioration of function.
Vocational Assessment and Rehabilitation Services (VARS)
Provides assessment, treatment, education and support for people who have had a recent change in function and:
- would like to return to pre-illness employment;
- need to consider new or altered employment;
- are returning to study, or want to look at retraining options.
Driver Assessment and Rehabilitation Services (DARS)
Provides advice, assessment and training for people wanting to drive following injury, illness or disability.
Referrals and bookings
Certain eligibility requirements exist in accessing available clinics. These requirements can be obtained through contacting the clinics directly.
Community Health Intake (CHI) - Tel: (02) 6207 9977 or Fax (02) 6205 2611.
Phillip Health Centre
Corner Corinna Street and Keltie Street, Phillip
Belconnen Community Health Centre
56 Lathlain Street, Belconnen
37 Kingsmill Street
KAMBAH ACT 2902
Service Location Information
All ACT Health facilities are completely smoke free. All patients, visitors and staff are required to remain smoke free when visiting any ACT Health facility. Security officers will enforce the smoke free environment. Support is available to help smokers to stay smoke free during their visit to ACT Health facilities. For more information on quitting speak to your GP or Pharmacist.