Aged Care Rehabilitation and Medicine
Memory Assessment Clinic
The Memory Assessment Clinic is an multidisciplinary specialist service for ACT clients, aimed at providing early diagnosis, treatment, advice and referral for people with cognitive impairment and their carers.
- People experiencing cognitive decline or memory impairments requiring assessment - excluding those with longstanding non-progressive cognitive impairment (e.g. Acquired Brain Injury).
- Early onset cognitive decline (dementia <65 years).
- Rapidly progressing cognitive decline.
- Possible frontotemporal dementia.
- Cognitive decline associated with a movement disorder such as progressive supranuclear palsy, Parkinson’s disease, Lewy Body Dementia.
- Clients should be medically stable, and able to attend outpatient clinics.
Referrals and bookings
To access these specialised services you will need a referral from you General Practitioner (GP) or other specialist.
Community Health Intake (CHI) - Tel: (02) 6207 9977 or Fax (02) 6205 2611.
Rehabilitation and Aged Care Outpatients
Building 3, Level 1