Tuggeranong Community Health Centre
As part of the Health Infrastructure Program, the Tuggeranong Community Health Centre has recently been expanded and refurbished.
The Centre offers services aimed at assisting clients to better manage acute and chronic conditions in the community and closer to home, while reducing the reliance on hospitals
The Tuggeranong Community Health is located at
147 Anketell Street
On the corner of Anketell Street and Pitman Streets in the Tuggeranong shopping district
The Centre is open
Monday to Friday
8.30 am to 5pm. Closed on Public Holidays
Please note not all speciality services are offered daily
The Walk in Centre is open seven days per week 7.30 am to 10 pm
- The Centre is located opposite the Tuggeranong Bus Interchange. For timetable information refer to ACTION website.
- Parking is available at the Tuggeranong Community Health Centre
- There are a number of accessible spots behind the Child and Family Centre
- There is also a pick up drop off area out the front and the side of the health centre on both Anketell and Pitman streets, where people with accessible parking permit holders can park
Community Based Services Available
- Alcohol and Drug Counselling
- Community Paediatrics
- Mental Health
- Social Work
- Walk in Centre
- Women’s Health
Community Based Services appointment information
For appointments at the Tuggeranong Community Health Centre, phone the Community Health Intake line on (02) 6207 9977 between 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 3:30pm Wednesdays (excluding public holidays).
For the 24 hour Mental Health Crisis Assessment & Treatment Team phone (02) 6205 1065 or 1800 629 354.
For ACT Pathology, phone (02) 6205 2794.