Gungahlin Community Health Centre
As part of the Health Infrastructure Program, the Gungahlin Community Health Centre opened on Monday 3 September 2012.
The Centre offers services aimed at assisting clients to better manage acute and chronic conditions in the community and closer to home, while reducing the reliance on hospitals.
The Gungahlin Community Health Centre is located at
57 Earnest Cavanagh St
(On the corner of Ernest Cavanagh Street and Fussell Lane)
The Centre is open 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 3:30pm Wednesdays (excluding public holidays).
Please note not all speciality services are offered daily.
- If travelling by bus there are a number of Bus Stops nearby. For timetable information refer to ACTION website
- If travelling by taxi there are drop off and collection points at the centre
- Parking is available at the Gungahlin Community Health Centre
- There is also a pick up drop off area outside the centre
- There is a limited number of public car spaces are available on the grounds
Community Based Services Available
- Alcohol and Drug Counselling
- Dental Child and Youth Diabetes
- Genetics Counselling
- Maternal and Child Health
- Mental Health
- Wound Care
Community Based Services appointment information
For appointments at the Gungahlin Community Health Centre, phone the Community Health Intake line on (02) 6207 9977 from 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 3:30pm Wednesdays (excluding public holidays).
For the 24 hour Mental Health Crisis Assessment & Treatment Team phone (02) 6205 1065 or 1800 629 354.
For ACT Pathology, phone (02) 6174 5264.