Community Based Services
Contact the Community Health Intake (CHI) line on 6207 9977 to access a wide range of Community Health services 8am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
Fax your Intake and Referral Forms to (02) 6205 2611.
Community Health Intake (CHI)
Information for CHI service users, including eligibility criteria and our referral process.
Community Health Intake referral forms
- CHI Patient Information and Referral Form (March 2014)
- CHI Patient Information and Referral Form - eNote
- CHI treatment orders
- CHI Treatment Orders - eNote
- CHI vision screening referral form
- GP only referral form
- GP only Referral form - eNote
- Medical Officer Orders for Medication Administration
- Medical Officer Orders for Medication Administration - eNote
- Medical Officer's Orders for Urinary Catheter Management
- Medical Orders Instructions
ACT Health is smoke-free
From 01 May 2009, ACT Health is Smoke free. ACT Health is dedicated to protecting healthcare consumers, visitors and staff from the harmful effects of tobacco smoke. Smoking is not allowed at any ACT Health facility, except in a designated outdoor smoking area.
Phone 13 2281