- New Food&ME™ educational resources launched
Food&ME™ is a series of resources for ACT primary school teachers to educate students about nutrition for good health.
- ACT Health Annual Report 2013-14
The ACT Health Annual Report 2013-14 is now available as a download from this website.
- Measles case notified to ACT Health 22.08.14
Dr Andrew Pengilley (CHO) has asked Canberrans to be aware of measles symptoms after a case was notified to ACT Health.
- Which health service suits you best?
By making the right choice at the right time, you can get the best possible treatment.
- Health Infrastructure Program
The Health Infrastructure Program (HIP) is an investment of more than $1 billion that will totally rebuild the ACT’s health system to meet future demand.
- Consumer involvement
Get involved in shaping tomorrow's healthcare system.
- Community consultation
Help us make informed decisions about issues that affect you.