Funky café style dining spaces for high schools and colleges
In partnership with YMCA Canberra and the ACT Council of P&C Associations, IYM is offering five government high schools and/or colleges the chance to transform their canteen and dining space in 2018.
Selected schools will receive:
- A funky furniture “café style” fit out made from recycled materials
- Local café champions and mentors to work with students and the school canteen
- Entrepreneurs: IYM design-thinking curriculum to empower students to lead the process
- Food&Me nutrition education resources to build credible nutrition knowledge
- Professional learning for teachers and workshops for food service providers
- ”Shark tank” style pitch events for students to celebrate their innovations
- $1000 in seed funding for selected school projects
- Personalised support from the IYM team at ACT Health
Expressions of Interest will be sought from 29 January until 16 March, 2018.
To register your interest or find out more, email email@example.com or phone (02) 6205 9470.
Hurry, places are limited!