Healthy Food@Sport is a partnership between the ACT Health and the Economic Development Directorate (Sport and Recreation Services).
Funding is provided to Sport and Recreation Services and Nutrition Australia ACT for program delivery.
Healthy Food@Sport focuses on supporting canteens run by community sports clubs/organisations to increase the range of healthy food and drink choices available to children and young people.
The project currently involves the following ACT community sports clubs/organisations:
- Basketball ACT
- Canberra Olympic Pool
- Cricket ACT
- Dickson Aquatic Centre
- Gungahlin Little Athletics Centre
- Kids Football Club (formally known as Players Football Club)
- Lakeside Leisure Centre
- Manuka Pool
- Netball ACT
- South Canberra Netball Association
- Touch Football ACT
- Tuggeranong United Junior Football Club
- Weston Creek Junior Soccer Club
- Weston Creek Little Athletics Centre
- Weston Creek Wildcats Junior AFL Club
- Woden Valley Junior Soccer Club
If your sporting club/association would like to be a part of this fantastic initiative, or would like assistance to 'GREEN' up your menu for one-off sporting events, please contact: