Chronic Disease Management
Our goal is to promote health, provide education and improve self-management of people with chronic diseases in the ACT and surrounding regions, including Chronic Heart Failure (CHF), Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Obesity, Parkinsons Disease and other movement disorders.
What is Chronic Disease?
Chronic Disease is a long-lasting health condition or illness that can be controlled but not cured. We currently provide services for the following chronic diseases:
- Chronic Heart Failure (CHF)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Heart Disease (COPD)
- Parkinson's Disease and Other Movement Disorders
What Services Do We Provide?
We offer several services for people with chronic diseases in the ACT and surrounds. Please click on the individual links to find out more about each service.
- Care Coordination
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Service
- Chronic Heart Failure (CHF) Service
- Parkinson's Disease and Other Movement Disorders Service
- Obesity Management Service
- Advanced Care Planning Clinics
- Home Telemonitoring
- Telephone Coaching
Please feel free to contact us for more information