- Measles case notified to ACT Health 22.08.14
Dr Andrew Pengilley (CHO) has alerted Canberrans to be aware of measles symptoms after a case was notified to ACT Health.
- Standalone Birth Centre Feasibility Study
This study was commissioned to inform future planning decisions regarding maternity service provision in the ACT.
- New Home Doctor Service in the ACT
If you need a doctor on a weeknight, weekend or public holiday, you can now call the National Home Doctor Service.
- Which health service suits you best?
By making the right choice at the right time, you can get the best possible treatment.
- Health Infrastructure Program
The Health Infrastructure Program (HIP) is an investment of more than $1 billion that will totally rebuild the ACT’s health system to meet future demand.
- Consumer involvement
Get involved in shaping tomorrow's healthcare system.
- Community consultation
Help us make informed decisions about issues that affect you.