Healthy Families Healthy Kids
Healthy Families Healthy Kids is a free three week nutrition program run by Health Directorate dietitians at various locations throughout the year.
The program is for parents of 2-12 year old children who may be concerned about their child being or becoming overweight.
|Download:||Healthy Families Healthy Kids Flyer (PDF File - 302k)|
What can you expect?
- Individual and group support
- Friendly groups with people you can share ideas and experiences with
- Encouragement and support – you don’t need to ‘go it alone’
- Help to combat your child’s ‘pester power’ for junk food
- Ideas for encouraging your child to be more active
- Knowledge about quick and healthy food choices
- Positive strategies to promote and encourage healthy lifestyles
Information or bookings
Contact Community Health Intake and ask for Healthy Families Healthy Kids to find out if this program is right for you.
Phone: (02) 6207 9977
In this section: