Elective Surgery Access Team
Health Directorate provides its residents with the most complete and up to date waiting list information.
If you are waiting for surgery at either the Canberra Hospital or Calvary Public Hospital and are concerned about your waiting time, call the Elective Surgery Information Service
on (02) 6205 1122.
In this section:
Waiting list information
ACT Health Directorate is committed to protecting and improving healthcare for residents of the ACT and surrounding region. ACT Health reflects that commitment by providing interested residents with the most complete and up to date waiting list information:
- Surgeon waiting times/operating sessions
- Elective surgery definitions
- Frequently asked questions
- Questions to ask your doctor about elective surgery
Consumer information for people on the ACT Elective Surgery Waiting List
|Download:||Information for consumers on the ACT Elective Surgery Waiting List (March 2011) (PDF File - 292k)|
Elective Surgery in the ACT
- Elective Surgery Access Policy 2011
- Surgery Report Card
- Elective Surgery Waiting List Reduction Plan
- Quarterly Performance Report
Call the Elective Surgery Information Service on (02) 6205 1122 for information and advice about your waiting time.